Friday, August 29, 2008

Deal of the Day - 8/29/08

Hello All,

I have kind of slacked off this week, so I will have several posts in a short period of time. Here is the first one it is for a new laptop.

Lenovo, the makers of IBMs Thinkpad line, is having an employee pricing sale until September 3rd of 2008. Discounts vary, but you can get a fast machine for under $600. The Lenovo site is here, and use passcode 536686.

I recommend getting a Core 2 Duo processor, as they are the fastest by far in the laptop processor arena. I also recommend spending the most you can on the processor, as that is next to impossible to upgrade on a laptop. Memory, hard disk, and software can all be updated, but the processor cannot. I would recommend 2Gb of ram for Vista, but I hear it works well enough with 1Gb.

Later,

John

No comments: