Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Deal of the Day - 4/29/09

Hello All,

If you are looking for a cheap video recorder then today is your lucky day. Woot is selling refurbished Flip Ultra 260s for $74.99 shipped to your door. This is $25 cheaper than I could find it for new. They record for 60 minutes then you can upload them to Youtube or whatever video service you want to use, as well as watch them on the computer or hook the unit up to your TV.

People seem to like them alot. You can see this here. I would not buy one myself, but I can see why people like them. For me it is HD or I might as well use my camera, but I am bit of an HD snob, or so I have been told.

Remember Woot is one day only, or until they sell out, whichever comes first.

You can find this deal here.

Later,

John

No comments: