Monday, August 17, 2009

Rumors for August

Hello All,

Looking back at my blog I see that my rumor postings have been, well, less than accurate. So take these with a grain of salt. I will put the rumors in highest likelihood to lowest.

  1. New iPods will be hitting the market around September 7th.
    There is an Apple Event this day, so something will be coming out, and I doubt it will just be iTunes 9.
  2. Snow Leopard will be coming out early, possibly the last week in August.
    It is a significant upgrade from Leopard, if you can you should get it.
  3. The Sony PS3 price drop will finally be coming in September.
    The tubes are saying $300 for the unit, and possibly a slimmer version as well. I think the price drop will happen, probably not the slimmer, unfortunately.
There you have all of the tech rumors I know. Keep these in mind if you are close to buying one of the items listed, as the old models will price drop when the new ones hit, or you might get more bang for your buck if you wait a little bit.

Later,

John

No comments: