Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Deal of the Day 9May12



Ladies and Gents,
I present a sweet deal: 7" Galaxy Tab 2 for $232 (once you include shipping to WI)
Wifi-only, but this thing is way better then the nearly equally-priced Fire.  It will probably go fast.  I just bought one myself.  For those of you who value normal John's commentary on these things, seek help.
John:
yeah, this is a nerd thing
probably perfect as a mom's day gift
nerdy enough for the guys if the wife does not want it
but small enough to sneak in a purse
if Laura did not have a kindle I would buy her one


Oh, Wolfenstine is free on iOS today.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00n4rDUMNo what a classic.

It's fun to guest post.  Of course, I know I'm only allowed since I'm a John.  (A way cooler, German version). Couldn't stick with the date format for posts, though, Middle-endian is pure fail.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Phew. I was just about to ream John for buying that thing. Or maybe I did, right before I realized it was a guest post. :D

Unknown said...

I wonder if that will count for the 'discussion' I'm sure I'll be having when I next chat with Emily...