Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deal of the Day - 9/22/11

Hello All,

This is not strictly a technology deal, but the technology in the units is amazing and works great, so I will let this in.  Today only, woot is selling a refurbished Dyson DC14 for $184.99 shipped to your door.  This is the cheapest price for a Dyson I have ever seen.  We have a version of this vacuum, the pets version, that is seven years old and still going strong.  I will buy another Dyson if ours ever fails.  I really cannot recommend Dyson vacuum enough.  You can use any other vacuum, then vacuum over the same spot with the Dyson and you will pick up more dirt.  It is pretty crazy how well they work.  I know a handful of people who have purchased refurbished Dyson vacuums and they are all very pleased with the purchases.

You can find this deal here.

Later,

John

No comments: