Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Deal of the Day - 9/27/11

Hello All,

First off, Happy Birthday Joey T.  I do not think you follow my little piece of the interwebz, since you hoard money and spending it makes you feel ill, but Happy Birthday anyway.  Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting.  Sellout.woot is selling a refurbished Keurig Elite coffee maker for $74.99 shipped to your door.
I am not an adult, so I do not drink coffee, but I hear these things are better than sliced bread and this is a great price for one.  I know of a few people that have them and universally they all love them, and paid more than this for them.  For reference this unit is $129.99 brand new and you can find refillable cups here which are both cheaper, and better for the environment.

You can find this deal here.

Later,

John

No comments: