Thursday, November 13, 2008

Deal of the Day #2 - 11/13/08

Hello Again All,

Here is a bit better deal than the last one. Snapfish is offering a free 20 page 8x11 Photo Book, all you have to pay for is $7 for shipping. This offer ends on November 16th. You can see the deal here, and what you are buying here. For the record I have not watched Opera, and I do not watch Opera, but her show seems to get a lot of exclusive deals, which I will take advantage of when I can.

My wife just got two of these books for free from Shutterfly and she is very happy with them. They are basically professional photo albums for the 21st century. My friend Erin made one from her wedding pictures so she could show people the pictures, but did not have to lug around a huge photo album. I thought it was a great idea, so I am sharing it with you. To me these books are great because it makes you look like you both have time and are creative, and neither of these things actually need to be true.

Later,

John

No comments: