Friday, November 14, 2008

Deal of the Day #3 - 11/14/08

Hello All,

RedOctane is selling a bunch of Guitar Hero games for cheap. If you have not played Guitar Hero you either are a musician and do not get it, or live in a cave. If you are the former, get over it, you have more talent and this is just a Simon game to real music. It is not really playing guitar, obviously. If you are the latter head down to Best Buy, Circuit City, or wherever and try it out, it is surprisingly fun.

I was very anti-guitar hero when it came out partly because I thought it was lame, and partly because I have no rhythm and sucked at it. After playing a bit I now like it, although I still mostly suck at it. It is fun to rock out, even if you cannot really play an instrument or have next to no musical ability. Enough about my lack of skills, on to the deal. This one is fully endorsed by my wife, and by Amish people, they both love the GH.

Continuing deals:
Later,

John

No comments: