Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deal of the Day - 7/9/09

Hello All,

Woot has two netbook deals today. At the main woot site they are selling a 10.1" Acer Aspire One netbook for 264.99 shipped to your door. This is not a great deal, as you can get a brand new one shipped to your door from buy.com for about $50 more. I guess it is $50 though, tough call.

Woot here

Buy here

The sister site sellout.woot is selling an Asus EEEPC for 174.99 shipped to your door. This is a brand new netbook which is a plus but it is only a 8.9" lcd which is a minus. Overall this one is slightly less appealing to me, but I do not see the appeal of a tiny screen anyway unless it is for your kids or something.

You can find this deal here.

As an adult I would buy the Dell Mini 10. I would buy this because you can install Mac OS X on it very easily, albeit questionable legally. I prefer my full sized laptop though, and do not think it is worth it to get something that small. Different strokes for different folks though.

Later,

John

No comments: