Thursday, January 19, 2012

Deal of the Day - 1/19/12

Hello All,

The woot-off is still going, which is crazy.  This is the longest woot-off I have ever seen.  I predict the BOC will drop sometime mid afternoon, I am going to say 2:30pm Central time.  On to the deal.

Costco is selling the E-PL1 with two lenses, a case, and a 4GB card for $379.99.  This camera is a great micro 4/3rds camera and at a remarkable price.  This camera would be great for someone looking to get into photography, someone who wants something about the size of a pocket camera - but with much better quality, or a serious photographer that is looking for a smaller and cheaper second camera to take with them places.  I could go on and on about this camera, and the 4/3rds standard, but I will let pros speak for the camera.  You can read more here, here, and here.

You can find this deal here.

Lastly, if you are not a costco member you can do this.

Later,

John

No comments: