Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deal of the Day - 1/5/12

Hello All,

The hot tech product right now is tablets, everyone wants one.  If you are everyone then today is a good day for you.  Woot is selling refurbished Toshiba Thrive tablets for $285 shipped to your door.  This is a great tablet for anyone who is not married to Apple, or just wants a good general use tablet.  A couple of highlights where it beats the 16GB iPad.

  • Built in GPS
  • User replaceable battery
  • Full set of ports - USB, HDMI, mini USB, and SD card slot
If I did not have an iPad already I would be buying one of these tablets.  You can read a solid review here.  You can find this deal here.

As a bonus, if this you are nervous about refurbished, or do not like Toshiba, I would suggest the new Sony S Tablet.  The price just dropped to $399 and it is another solid tablet.  If you have a Sony TV or a PS3 then this is really the tablet for you.  You can read about it here, and buy it here.

Happy 3 month Birthday to my little peanut :-).

Later,

John

1 comment:

Power Cables said...

Everyone wants new gadgets in this advance technology World...Amazing Offer!!! I also want to purchase a Tablet but after reading your blog , I make my mind to purchase only Toshiba Thrive Tablets inbuilt with great specifications and have a full set of ports such as USB , SD Card Slot etc...Thanks for the useful post...