Friday, January 27, 2012

Deal of the Day - 1/27/12

Hello All,

I would like to start this post by wishing a Happy Birthday to my wife, Laura.  Woot also decided to wish you a Happy Birthday by having good deals on HP TouchPad tablets.  You can get the 32GB for $224.99, the 16GB sold out already.  I picked up one of these when HP blew them out, and for the money they are totally worth it.  WebOS is easy to use, and you can install Android on them if you really want to.  I have not yet done that to mine as it works well enough with WebOS.  More pluses, you can plug it into any computer and move content onto and off of it, the speakers are the best I have heard in a tablet device, and if it breaks because of your kid dropping it at least you are not out $500 for an iPad.  You can find reviews here and here.

You can buy one here.

Later,

John

No comments: