Monday, September 15, 2008

Deal of the Day #3 - 9/15/08

Hello All,

A bit of an unconventional Deal of the Day, but it is a great deal and I love ours, so here it is. Amazon has a 72 hour sale on remanufactured Dyson vacuum cleaners. We have the DC14, which is $500 new, and has a bunch of attachments, but is the same basic vacuum.

I am not going to post any reviews for this cleaner, but I will give you my personal stamp. This vacuum is awesome. When ours finally breaks, we have had it over four years now and works like new, I will buy another one. It picks up a ridiculous amount of dirt, even if you use a different vacuum first. Yes, I did this when we first got it. I needed to justify the $500 I just spent on a vacuum, and it did it, it removed a lot of dirt from a "clean" carpet.

As a full disclosure kind of thing, Consumer Reports does not love this vacuum. I think it is mainly because of the cost, but I do not remember. The Dyson is light, well built, the attachments make sense and are easy to use, and everything is designed well. For the money I think Consumer Reports likes the $300 Kenmore. I used it, but liked this one better.

Bottom line, I love ours, everyone I know that has one loves theirs. I cannot believe I wrote this much about a vacuum.

You can find them in the different color options, here.

Later,

John

No comments: